Get the Highest Cash Offer from Your Murphy Home Buyer
Are you interested in selling your home to a Murphy home buyer who will buy houses for cash in any condition? At OutFactors, we make getting a cash offer for your home in Murphy simple and fast. We are the premier Murphy home buyer that buys houses directly from homeowners, allowing you to forgo many of the hassles that normally accompany the sales process. To get your cash offer for house, you just need to answer four simple questions. It is that easy. Once you’ve received a cash offer for house from us, you may wonder why you ever considered going the traditional route. Getting your highest cash for house offer is fast and free!
WHAT THEY SAY...
What are our clients saying about us?
- We wanted to sell our home quickly and did not want to waste our time with scammers or people who would not perform. We searched the internet for legitimate cash home buyers and found OutFactors. We liked that they put everything in writing using standard contract forms. The whole process was very easy and fast.Robert
- My expectations were low when I contacted OutFactors, not thinking it would be something I would actually consider. The process was amazingly simple; cash offer, quick close and great communication throughout the process.Gene
- We had a tragedy in the family and we really needed to sell our home as-is, and quickly. Everyone that helped us at OutFactors was very understanding and considerate. They make the whole process so easy and quick.Lily
- We tried selling our home with a real estate agent but weren’t successful but then a friend recommended we try OutFactors. We couldn’t get an offer on our home for months but with OutFactors you can get a fair all cash offer in 1 day.Alex
- We really needed to sell quickly and OutFactors answered our questions, agreed to our timeline and were so easy to work with. And it all happens so fast.Lailah
- I was skeptical at first, but you just answer 4 simple questions and you receive an offer that same day. We really liked that we would not have to deal with open houses or spend any money on repairs. It was exactly what we were looking for and we recommend OutFactors when you need to sell your home fast for a good price.Michelle
History of Murphy, Texas
Farming Community to Affluent Suburb
Murphy is a suburb of Dallas, Texas, and is located in the southern part of Collin County and is bordered by Plano to the west, Sachse on its south, Wylie to the east, and Parker to the north. It is about 22 miles northeast of the Dallas central business district and 2 miles away from the famous Southfork Ranch.
On April 3, 1846, Collin County was created through a legislative act that was once part of Fannin County. The Republic of Texas granted a contract to William S. Peters, who established a company to recruit settlers to North Texas, including the newly created Collin County. This organization and the settlers who participated are known as Peters Colony. The first settlers to arrive in what is now known as Murphy came from Kentucky, Arkansas, Alabama, Virginia, and Ohio.
One of the earliest settlers that arrived in 1846 was Lydia McMillen and her family, which included her six children and her two brothers, James and Henry Maxwell. They made their homes along Muddy Creek, which later became known as Maxwell Creek. About four years later, the family of William and Dorothy Murphy settled in the area and made their home in the same area. Both families were known to be of Scottish-Irish and Presbyterian descent and were attracted to the area due to its rich soil, abundant fish and fowl for food, and sufficient wood for building.
In the 1850s, there were two small communities, one called Maxwells Creek near the property of Henry Maxwell and the other called Old Decatur near the McMillen property that was named after McMillen’s hometown. As the area began to grow, the Maxwell brothers sold several lots, and by 1870, the community was referred to as Decatur. However, in 1888, it was renamed Murphy in honor of William Murphy, who provided the land for the St. Louis Southwestern Railway and train depot that was established that same year. This was followed by the Murphy post office that was established in 1891.
From the 1890s to the 1970s, Murphy was a small farming and ranching community with the railroad serving as an important shipping point for their cotton, corn, onions, and cattle. The community continued to slowly grow, and by the mid-1930s was large enough to need a school. In 1938, the first formal community school was built to serve children from elementary school through high school students.
Like many north Texas farming communities, Murphy was hard hit during the Great Depression and the Dust Bowl years. The resulting economic hardship caused the population of Murphy to dwindle and by the late 1940s, there were only 150 people still living in Murphy. In the 1950s, the population stabilized, and the city was officially incorporated in 1958.
Starting in the 1960s, the city entered a period of slow but steady growth, and by 1970, the city had about 260 residents. Between 1970 and 1980, the city experienced a period of rapid growth, with the population increasing to 1,150 people. This period of accelerated growth continued throughout most of North Texas including the City of Murphy, and by the year 2000, the city had over 3,000 residents. This growth was further fueled by the completion of the President George Bush Turnpike, and by 2010, the population exploded to over 17,700 people.
Today, Murphy is an affluent suburb of Dallas that covers a total area of 5.70 square miles and has over 20,500 people who call the city home.
OutFactors Can Help You
If you are facing any of the following situations, OutFactors has the experience and home buying programs that can help you!
We Treat You With Respect
Whatever situation you are facing, the people at OutFactors are here to help. We are super easy to talk to and will always treat you with dignity and respect.
Murphy, Texas Home Buyer | Sell Home Fast for Highest Price | OutFactors - Dallas Fort Worth, Texas