It’s no secret that selling your home can be a nerve-wracking experience because there is so much involved in the process of prepping a home to sell quickly. Most Garland home buyers expect you to get your home in pristine condition before they will consider buying it, but what if you don’t have a lot of money to put into necessary repairs and upgrades? Fortunately, OutFactors purchases homes for cash, no matter what condition they are in. We frequently purchase fixer-uppers as well as beautifully updated homes that don’t require any renovations at all.
Benefits of Selling To Us
If you’ve been searching for ways to “sell my house fast Garland,” you’re in luck. We make it easy to sell to us and will never make you jump through unnecessary hoops or fill out loads of paperwork. Below are some of the benefits our customers frequently cite for choosing us over the standard home-selling process.
- No bank approval needed: When you sell to traditional home buyers, you have to wait for them to go through their bank for loan approval, but since we buy houses Garland with cash, there’s no waiting period involved. There’s no risk that we’ll be turned down for a loan and have to back out of the deal at the last minute.
- No real estate agent commissions: We don’t have a real estate agent representing us, which means there’s no need to worry about paying pesky real estate commissions. Since real estate commissions are typically around 6%, you can experience exponential money savings by selling your house to us.
- You don’t have to make repairs: It isn’t unusual for prospective buyers to request extensive renovations and unreasonable upgrades before they’ll buy a home. As the seller, it can be expensive and frustrating to feel like you have to repair your home or spend money updating it. When you sell to us, you don’t worry about any of those things. We’ll send you an offer for your home just the way it is and will never require you to make any changes before we buy it.
- No staging or showings: Staging a home and showing it to potential buyers can be highly stressful, and it can seem like a waste of time when you know you’re going to move everything out soon anyway. OutFactors never requires sellers to stage their homes for us or even clean their homes beforehand. Also, if obvious repairs are needed, we’ll still send you an as-is offer for your home.
- You choose the closing date: When buyers and sellers can’t agree on a closing date, it causes major problems. Fortunately, when we buy homes in Garland, we always allow the seller to choose the closing date. Keep in mind that we can’t send you the cash for your home until we close, so you may decide to close speedily. However, we will never make you feel rushed into closing before you’re ready.
- Move out when you’re ready. When you sell your home through traditional processes, you may need to move out before you’re prepared to, but we won’t ever make you do that. If you can’t find a home right away and you need to stay in the home you sold to us for a while, we’ll provide you with a short-term or long-term lease, depending on your unique situation. As you can see, selling to us takes all the aggravation out of the process and provides you with immediate cash. Many conscientious sellers are happy to discover how easy it is to get cash for houses Garland through OutFactors.
As you can see, selling to us takes all the aggravation out of the process and provides you with immediate cash. Many conscientious sellers are happy to discover how easy it is to get cash for houses Garland through OutFactors.
Our Home Buying Process
It can potentially cost you thousands or tens of thousands of dollars to get your home ready to sell on the traditional market. If you’re considering how you can save time and money, go through us instead. Here is how our straightforward Garland home buyers process works.
1. Fill out basic information about your house and submit an offer request through our website. The process is free and only requires you to answer four simple questions.
2. Once we receive and review your request, we send you an offer. This typically happens within minutes. Once you receive your offer, you have no obligation to accept it.
3. Using the information you provide, we will come up with a property evaluation. This evaluation may be impacted by the location of your home, current market conditions, and the condition of your house. We’ll discuss the offer with you over the phone and schedule a time to see the property in person.
4. We’ll visit your property for an initial inspection and answer any questions you may have about the sale. We’ll also discuss your preferred closing and move-out dates.
5. We’ll email an agreement to you that clearly states the terms of the contract. If you agree to the terms, sign the contract and send it back to us. You are not obligated to sign anything at this point.
6. Once the agreement is signed, we will send you the closing documents, and you’ll receive your cash once all closing documents are signed. Our team will wire the cash directly to your bank to avoid wasting time.
The entire process is ridiculously easy and is ideal for both new and experienced home sellers. We make it possible to sell your home today and get your cash as quickly as tomorrow.