Sell Home Fast
Most home sellers dream of selling their home fast. At OutFactors, we make the dream of “Sell Home Fast” a reality. We are home cash buyers, and to sell a home fast, you just need to answer 4 simple questions. A few hours later, you will receive a great cash offer for the home. Request an offer today and sell home as-is tomorrow. Fulfill your dream to sell your home fast, the OutFactors way!
Close On Your Schedule
When you sell to companies that buy houses, like OutFactors, there are no appraisal or bank approvals needed. No buyer decides when to close based upon a date that is convenient for them. We buy houses and close when it is convenient for the seller. You pick the closing date and how fast you get cash for your home. When you sell home as-is for cash to OutFactors, you are in control.
Move When You're Ready
Just because you want to "sell home as-is" doesn’t mean you need to move out immediately. As a company that buys houses for cash, we are not bound by the typical rules. Our goal is to be flexible and meet the needs of the seller. When you sell your house fast to OutFactors, we offer a leaseback option that allows you to move out when you’re ready. Need an extra 3 days or 3 months? Not a problem.
Sell Home As-Is
A traditional home buyer is very different than selling to companies that buy houses for cash, like OutFactors. They will expect the home to be in good repair and well maintained. When you "sell my home fast" to OutFactors, you are selling the home as-is. Why go through the stress and aggravation of repairing your home when you can get the same amount of cash and sell home as-is?
Avoid High Fees
When a home seller engages a realtor and sells their home using traditional methods, they are required to pay thousands of dollars in fees. These fees really add up and are usually between 6 and 8 percent of the gross sales price. That is a chunk of change! When you sell your house fast to OutFactors, we are quick home buyers that pay cash for houses without a realtor and the high fees.
Sold and Closed
As a company that buys houses for cash, OutFactors has one simple goal—pay cash for houses under the most flexible terms possible to meet the needs of the seller. To achieve this goal, we give fair cash offers on houses, buy the homes as-is, have the lowest fees in the industry, and give the seller terms that meet their needs. Sell your home as-is in 1 day and closed in 10 days or less. How can we help you?
Get the Highest Cash Offer for House in Bedford
Farmland to Bustling Suburb
Bedford is a suburb of Dallas and Fort Worth, Texas, and is bisected by State Highway 121. Located between Fort Worth and Grapevine, the area was first settled in the late 1840s.
By the 1870s, Weldon Bobo settled in the area and opened a general store and gristmill. Bobo, who is considered the founding father of Bedford, along with many of the other settlers, agreed to name their community Bedford after the Tennessee county the settlers moved from.
Between 1860 and 1890s, the Bedford community grew rapidly with a population of more than 1,000. Unfortunately, the days of economic growth and prosperity ended in the early 1900s. The decline was the result of the railroad Dallas-Fort Worth Interurban rails line and the new US Highway 80 both bypassing the area. These new transportation systems were the center of economic activity and growth, draining Bedford of its businesses and people.
As a result, the Bedford population dropped dramatically to about 50 residents with Bobo’s general store as the main surviving business. World War II brought military bases and defense production factories to the area and the population increased. The community voted to formally incorporate Bedford in 1953.
Bedford returned to the path of growth, and by 1960, it had expanded to cover ten square miles with a population of approximately 2,700. Between 1970 and 2010, Bedford continued to grow and formed school and economic alliances with Hurst and Euless.
Today, Bedford is a bustling suburb with a current population above 49,000 with over 1,700 businesses.
Learn How to Sell Your House Fast
Watch Our Short 2-Minute Explainer Videos
Sell Your House Fast
We Buy Houses in Bedford, Texas!
Contact OutFactors today to request the highest cash offer on house. It is super easy, just answer 4 simple questions!
If you want to “sell home as-is,” we are your Bedford, Texas home cash buyer. We pay cash for houses which means you can avoid:
- Real estate commissions
- Open houses or showings
- Lender loan approval
We make the home-selling process incredibly easy. We take away the hassle and you end up with the same amount of cash.
We are the home cash buyer Bedford residents can trust!
GET YOUR CASH OFFER TODAY
All you need to do is answer 4 simple questions, or for an immediate offer, call us at (800) 420-7030
No Cost - No Obligation - No Surprises
WHAT THEY SAY...
What are our clients saying about us?
- We tried selling our home with a real estate agent but weren’t successful but then a friend recommended we try OutFactors. We couldn’t get an offer on our home for months but with OutFactors you can get a fair all cash offer in 1 day.Alex
- The OutFactors process is very fast and simple. We especially like the lease back program that allows the seller to get the cash they need but move out when you are ready. They make it so easy.Daren
- Getting an offer was so simple, all we needed to do was answer 4 questions. They really are easy to talk to and answered all of our questions. We highly recommend OutFactors.Dolly
- I was skeptical at first, but you just answer 4 simple questions and you receive an offer that same day. We really liked that we would not have to deal with open houses or spend any money on repairs. It was exactly what we were looking for and we recommend OutFactors when you need to sell your home fast for a good price.Michelle
- My expectations were low when I contacted OutFactors, not thinking it would be something I would actually consider. The process was amazingly simple; cash offer, quick close and great communication throughout the process.Gene
- We had a tragedy in the family and we really needed to sell our home as-is, and quickly. Everyone that helped us at OutFactors was very understanding and considerate. They make the whole process so easy and quick.Lily