Get the Highest Cash Offer on Homes in Combine, Texas
WHAT THEY SAY…
What are our clients saying about us?
- We tried selling our home with a real estate agent but weren’t successful but then a friend recommended we try OutFactors. We couldn’t get an offer on our home for months but with OutFactors you can get a fair all cash offer in 1 day.Alex
- My expectations were low when I contacted OutFactors, not thinking it would be something I would actually consider. The process was amazingly simple; cash offer, quick close and great communication throughout the process.Gene
- Getting an offer was so simple, all we needed to do was answer 4 questions. They really are easy to talk to and answered all of our questions. We highly recommend OutFactors.Dolly
- I was skeptical at first, but you just answer 4 simple questions and you receive an offer that same day. We really liked that we would not have to deal with open houses or spend any money on repairs. It was exactly what we were looking for and we recommend OutFactors when you need to sell your home fast for a good price.Michelle
- We had a tragedy in the family and we really needed to sell our home as-is, and quickly. Everyone that helped us at OutFactors was very understanding and considerate. They make the whole process so easy and quick.Lily
- We really needed to sell quickly and OutFactors answered our questions, agreed to our timeline and were so easy to work with. And it all happens so fast.Lailah
History of Combine, Texas
Rural Farming Community to Growing Suburb
The City of Combine is a small suburb of Dallas, Texas, and is located in both Dallas and Kaufman counties. Combine is near the crossroads of Farm to Market Road 3039 and 1389 approximately 20 miles southeast of downtown Dallas, three miles southwest of Seagoville, Crandall is eight miles southeast of Crandall, and Forney is eight miles to the northeast.
The community was founded in the 1890s, and like many communities during that time, the primary economic activity was farming and ranching. The small community grew slowly and was officially granted a post office in 1895. Also like many small North Texas communities, Combine was bypassed by the railroad and thus remained a small rural agricultural community, and due to a low population, the post office officially closed in 1903. Between the early 1900s and the 1940s, the population never exceeded 100 residents, and much of the time it was reported to have approximately 25 residents.
During the 1970s, Dallas and the surrounding area entered a period of accelerated growth which spilled into nearby Combine. As the community grew, so did the need to formalize a local government, so in the mid-1970s, the City of Combine was officially incorporated with a reported population of 297 residents.
Over the next 20 years, the growth of Combine continued and by the mid-1980s, the population had increased to over 700 people. By early 1990, there were over 1,200 people who called the City of Combine home. Between 1990 and 2010, the City of Combine matured and entered a period of steady but sustained growth with the population rising to 1,788 people in the year 2000 and increasing again to over 1,900 residents by the year 2010.
Today, the City of Combine is a steadily growing suburb of Dallas that covers 7.58 square miles with over 2,400 people that have chosen to make Combine their home.
Pay Cash for Houses Combine, TX | Cash Home Buyer | OutFactors – Dallas Fort Worth, Texas