Sell House Quickly
Most home sellers dream of selling their home quickly. At OutFactors, we make the dream of “Sell House Quickly” a reality. We are a cash home buyer and to sell a house quickly you just need to answer 4 simple questions. A few hours later you will receive a great cash offer for the home. Request an offer today and your home will be sold tomorrow. Fulfill your dream to sell your house fast.
Close On Your Schedule
When you sell to cash home buyers, like OutFactors, there are no appraisals or bank approvals needed. No buyer is deciding when to close based upon a date that is convenient for them to move in. We buy houses and close when it is convenient for the seller. You pick the closing date and how fast you get cash for your home. When you sell your house fast for cash to OutFactors, you are in control.
Move When You’re Ready
Just because you want to sell your house fast for cash doesn’t mean you need to move out immediately. As an investor that pays cash for houses, we are not bound by the typical rules. Our goal is to be flexible and meet the needs of the seller. When you sell your house fast to OutFactors, we offer a leaseback option that allows you to move out when you’re ready. Need an extra 3 days or 3 months? Not a problem.
No Repairs or Upgrades
A traditional home buyer is very different than a cash home buyer like OutFactors. They will expect the home to be in good repair and well maintained. When you sell my house fast for cash to OutFactors, you are selling the home as-is. Why go through the stress and aggravation of repairing your home when you can get the same amount of cash and sell the house as-is?
Avoid High Fees
When a home seller engages a realtor and sells their home using traditional methods are required to pay thousands of dollars in fees. These fees really add up and are usually between 6 and 8 percent of the gross sales price. That is a chunk of change! When you sell your house fast to OutFactors, we pay cash for houses without a realtor and the high fees.
Sold and Closed
Our company has a simple goal, to pay cash for houses under the most flexible terms possible to meet the needs of the seller. To achieve this goal, we give fair cash offers on houses, buy the homes as-is, have the lowest fees in the industry, and give the seller terms that meet their needs. Your house can be sold in 1 day and closed in 10 days or less. How can we help you?
Sell Your Melissa Home for the Highest Cash Price
Cotton Fields to Tranquil Suburb
Melissa is a suburb of Dallas, Texas, and is located northeast of McKinney just off State Highway 75. From this area in north Collin county came many prominent individuals including Dr. William Throckmorton, R. E Moore, G. W Taylor, T. M. Scott, the Fitzhugh, Albert Sherley, Lewis Shirley, James M. Graves, Hogan Witt, John Coffman, Thomas Rattan, Josiah Nichols, Jesse Martin, John M. Nicholson, Lindsey Lewis, J. M. Kincaid, and the Orenduffs.
In the 1840s settlers were attracted to the area because of the rich prairie soil and the availability of water from the Elm Fork of the Trinity River. The town was formally laid out in conjunction with the arrival of the Houston and Texas Central Railway in 1872. The historical record is unclear on how Melissa was named, with some saying Melissa was named after the daughter of George A. Quinlan, while others claim it was named after the daughter of C. P. Huntington, both men were prominent railroad executives. The arrival of the railroad caused many residents from the nearby community of Highland to relocate to Melissa.
The community of Melissa continued to grow and in 1886 it had two cotton gins, a flour mill, and multiple other businesses. In 1908 the Texas Electric Railway linking Dallas and Denison established a train stop in Melissa. The trains made Melissa the commercial trading center for area farmers that annually shipped 3,000 bales of cotton. Melissa was also unique as it had a telephone exchange, electric lights, and paved roads before 1920.
By 1914 the population reached 400 but in the 1920s a tornado and a fire struck causing serious physical and economic damage. These disasters, combined with economic shifts caused Melissa to decline over the next 50 years. In 1970 Melissa was officially incorporated but was still struggling. In 1980 the population was only 604 and ten years later, in 1990, the population decreased slightly to 557.
Between 1990 and 2020 Melissa was transformed from a small rural farming community into a fast-growing suburban city with current population estimates exceeding 12,000 people. Today, Melissa is a fast-growing suburb that appeals to families looking for a rural suburban environment that also provides easy access to big-city amenities available in Dallas.
Learn How to Sell Your House Fast
Watch Our 2 Minute Explainer Videos
Learn About Our Programs
More 2 Minute Videos
No Cost. No Obligation. No Surprises.
We Pay Cash for Houses in Melissa, TX!
Contact OutFactors today to request the highest cash offer on house. It is super easy, just answer 4 simple questions!
If you want to “sell my house fast for cash” we are your Melissa, Texas cash home buyers. We pay cash for houses which means you can avoid:
- Real estate commissions
- Open houses or showings
- Lender loan approval
We make the home-selling process incredibly easy. We take away the hassle and you end up with the same amount of cash.
We are the cash home buyer Melissa Texas residents can trust!
GET YOUR CASH OFFER TODAY
All you need to do is answer 4 simple questions or for an immediate offer call us at (800) 420-7030
No Cost – No Obligation – No Surprises
WHAT THEY SAY…
What are our clients saying about us?
- I was skeptical at first, but you just answer 4 simple questions and you receive an offer that same day. We really liked that we would not have to deal with open houses or spend any money on repairs. It was exactly what we were looking for and we recommend OutFactors when you need to sell your home fast for a good price.Michelle
- We really needed to sell quickly and OutFactors answered our questions, agreed to our timeline and were so easy to work with. And it all happens so fast.Lailah
- We had a tragedy in the family and we really needed to sell our home as-is, and quickly. Everyone that helped us at OutFactors was very understanding and considerate. They make the whole process so easy and quick.Lily
- The OutFactors process is very fast and simple. We especially like the lease back program that allows the seller to get the cash they need but move out when you are ready. They make it so easy.Daren
- We tried selling our home with a real estate agent but weren’t successful but then a friend recommended we try OutFactors. We couldn’t get an offer on our home for months but with OutFactors you can get a fair all cash offer in 1 day.Alex
- We wanted to sell our home quickly and did not want to waste our time with scammers or people who would not perform. We searched the internet for legitimate cash home buyers and found OutFactors. We liked that they put everything in writing using standard contract forms. The whole process was very easy and fast.Robert